View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 12:31 PM   #239
shearjs

Re: Project: Rufus Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett68C10 View Post
Thanks for the info Jason, I'm just trying to figure out what I'll need for the swap. If you could PM me the fittings and adapters you used I would be grateful. I have to adapt mine to the power steering rack that came with my dropmember so I'm guessing yours is a little different.
I figured I'd just post the part numbers here in case any one else might need them. On the booster itself, I used two AN adapters (RUS-670531 AND RUS-670541) and left the low pressure return line as a regular rubber hose nipple. On my LS power steering pump, the pressure line was also a (RUS-670531). On the OE power steering box inlet I used (RUS-648060). All adapters are -6 AN. For the hose, I used Powerflex hose #6 - 10' (RUS-632620). All of my -6 hose ends are (RUS-620421) 90 degrees. The 45 degree hose end is (RUS-620411) if you wanted to go that route on any of them. All part numbers are for Russell Performance, which I ordered from Summit. If there's anything I left out, or any other info you may need, please let me know. For what it's worth, I did see an auction on ebay from Tallon Hydraulics that included all 3 fittings for the hydroboost if you wanted to change the return lines to stainless braided as well. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/251130424878?lpid=82 Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusbuilt View Post
She takes them Thursday! We are starting to get settled in!
Awesome! Best of luck to her!
shearjs is offline   Reply With Quote