Thread: 84 c10 stepside
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 03:26 PM   #145
jpnh

Re: 84 c10 stepside

Quote:
Originally Posted by aotte1 View Post
2nd that, great work. You Have to feel really good. I am still in body shop limbo, probably for another two weeks at least. Hopefully then I will be position 1. To wet here to paint car in front of me, plan is for it to go home next Saturday.

Going to any local car deals this weekend to show it off?
Les
thank you Les im gonna putt it around here and there thats my goal coming up to find a few places to fit in and get it out there.(sposed to rain) there is a local car get together that i want to hit. they moved it from a place down the street from me to the next town over must have needed more room(been saying that for a while) also would like to hit some shows at the new england dragway again. needs some refining/rubbing before the paint is completely "show quality" although its cool like it is to me, youll get ragged if you put it in the show un rubbed .im kinda at a stopping point ran out of clear/cash. its motorcycle weekend here coming up. i have a bike i built(with much help)over the last few years (another labor of love) i have to get out there with that this year too. uh oh now i have to start getting out there with these rigs and be social stead of just working on them.
jpnh is offline   Reply With Quote