View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 04:50 PM   #992
1badgmc

Re: How about some pics of 88-98 Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
Cool! I got my first truck (my '93) in '98, so I was just a newbie at that time. That sucks about the dually pics. I've got lots of random old pics from the film days on the hard drive we pulled from our old desk top computer. Last Christmas we went through a bunch of old albums of truck pics my dad had taken through the years. That's always fun!
I was just a newbie then too. I got my '91 in may of '96. I totally went off on a friend of mine when he asked if I was going to lower it. "It's a truck! If I wanted a car, I would have gotten one!" I told him. I installed my first 2/4 drop, a billet grille insert and a rollpan in early spring of '98. That was the catalyst that set it all off. I had the steps and tailgate handle shaved and rollpan molded in that May. After the bodywork, I updated to a '96 grille with 30-bar insert and a smooth front bumper. In late June it went back to the shop for the first paint job. When it came out, I installed my 17" Weld wheels and finished off the drop with the 5/8.
1badgmc is offline   Reply With Quote