View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #215
da_bears_da1

Re: [B]65 Stepside Frame off Resto[/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
just read through your thread and i gotta say... man, you are so close on the truck. all the prep work you did looks very well done...

i get that part about lots of distractions getting in the way of truck progress but its well preserved in your garage and its time will come.

with your roots in arkansas, we should meet up one of these days. and buddy, that '62 camper you just got, is killer.
Clem, thanks a lot. Knowing the quality of work you are used to makes your comments even more gratifying. The distractions seem to never end these days. We now have 3 math learning centers and will probably end up with more. I keep telling myself that they will end up funding a new shop and LOTS of projects. The patience is the hard part.

It would be fun to meet up some time. I used to drive through you neck of the woods once a year to head down to Mena to visit with my grandparents. It is a beautiful part of the state.

Thanks for the comments on the 62. Funny how you can go look at something and in 10 minutes go "I gotta buy this". I can't wait to have it road ready and get to drive it. Maybe I should get there and drive to your place.

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=566533
da_bears_da1 is offline   Reply With Quote