View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 10:22 PM   #1579
67chevy1series

Re: 1967 Chevy CST aka "the loud truck"

Yes! Overdrive should be very nice going down the highway! If the CPP crossmember is anything like the rest of there parts I've bought from them then I will certainly be pleased with it! Thank you, I really appreciate it! I know I've changed/change my mind quite a bit... Probably to the point where it's a little annoying. But in the long run the only thing I waste by changing my mind is my labor. And technically all the labor I put in the truck so far is already wasted, especially since I plan to never sell this truck, and even if I did sell it I wouldn't be able to get any money for all the labor I've done... So to me it's not that big of a deal. And all the parts that I take off or swap out aren't a waste either, since most of the parts I swap out are actually good parts still. So I want to thank you guys for having to endure allll the changes I've made, but hopefully when it's all said and done it will be a nice truck, and a truck that Is better than what I ever could have imagined.
67chevy1series is offline   Reply With Quote