View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #1595
67chevy1series

Re: 1967 Chevy CST aka "the loud truck"

Well more work being done! I finished the install of the new metal floor and metal floor header board on the 67 and I've got everything bolted up and tightens down with all new hardware... Between this new bed floor, the 700r and all the frame work I've been doing I've probably bought enough bolts nuts and washers that the US government is getting suspicious.. Anyways, having a actual bed floor is amazing I can put anything back there except for change or little BB's and not have to worry about it falling out not to mention how many rattles have just dissapeared! Definitely a happy camper. Also picked up my new driven speedo gear for the 700r only to get home and then realize I need a new housing that excepts 40 series driven gears instead of the 30 series ... So I'm going to head back to the transmission shop and exchange them housings. Other then that I've got the new pan gasket installed, I installed all the wiring for the TCC solenoid and now the only things on the list are to buy new hard lines and make my own new coolant lines and the CPP transmission crossmember and I'm ready for install. Enough talking here's some pictures for you guys
Attached Images

67chevy1series is offline   Reply With Quote