View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 10:47 PM   #361
sodly

Re: most original 60-66 truck in existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oem4me View Post
I may be dense, but I don't get how Porterbuilt crossmembers fit into this thread. Now, don't take that wrong .. from what I understand, Nathan Porter provides a high quality product which contributes a ton to popular truck culture, but this particular thread is specifically about trucks that have had NO modifications. Hmmm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVPhotos View Post
I forgot to ask, what was the stock ride height for the 1962s? I have seen a brochure but can't seem to locate. I know these were some of the lowest trucks per Chevy.
Gotta reiterate oem4me's thoughts here. What does this stuff have to do with the most original 60-66 truck in existence? These questions belong on this site but they don't belong here in... ahem... my favorite thread. Sadly, this is one of the few threads here that DOESN'T feature cut up trucks. Please don't spoil that vibe for us purists!

My Christmas wish is for more of the most original trucks in existence featured here in 2015. We need more trucks like the GMC that FactoryStock posted. I've admired that truck for a long time. It's been for sale for a long time, too. I did find a listing for it on an auto auction website a year or two ago but never could verify the sale. Anyone know what ever happened to it? Whatever the case, it's a shame that the owner isn't involved on this website. He should be.

Custom Camper Club-- Own a 65-66 Custom Camper? Join us at: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/g...hp?groupid=117

Last edited by sodly; 12-25-2014 at 10:53 PM.
sodly is offline   Reply With Quote