View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 06:52 PM   #13
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: 72 Burb on Greenville, SC Craigslist (not mine)

I've been looking for a Burb for quite a while and have seen a lot of shall we say less desirable Burbs that sell for more than the asking price on this one. The body looks decent to me and the interior hasn't been hacked up. Now I see it is a radio delete and has no gauge package and I wonder how many seats it has as the second seat, which I always thought was a standard feature is also an option, is not pictured. A pic of the tailgate up to se the rust would be good too. The seller needs a compressor and it really needs one because its not there. I think an uneducated buyer would be all over this one quickly. I tried to buy the one in the attached pics last fall , small block with no A/c but original owner with all paperwork and the asking was 12,900 and she wouldn't take my 10,500 offer and still has it. This one is in the Pacific North West and has a little rust on passenger floor board.
Attached Images

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote