Thread: My new K20
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 01:30 AM   #71
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: My new K20

Well, I was going to wait on this (teaser photo) but I can't help myself. Very excited to now have a set of Spicer hubs for the K20. I want to thank Pete (DeadheadNM) for helping me get set up with a nice pair of hubs and dials. I also want to thank Tom (tll74), for helping me get some of the other needed parts for the truck and make sure I do this somewhat correct.

I am in progress of getting the hubs cleaned up and new lube and assembled to be installed on the truck. I just ordered all new allen head bolts which will make a huge difference in the overall appearance.

I am also getting some more things done on the engine side. I bought all of the gaskets I needed and got the intake and water pump painted. I have the air cleaner housing and lid bead blasted and primed ready for paint as well as all of the brackets and pulleys. Looking forward to getting this back together. I decided not to post photos until there is a huge night and day change under the hood.

I will absolutely be posting photos when the hubs are installed so stay tuned...

Have a good weekend,
Tom
Attached Images

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote