Thread: Rat repair.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 09:48 PM   #847
swamp rat

Re: Rat repair.

Geeze what was suppose to be a "few" days to swap out some dies is now a week and a half, still no new door skin's shipped out the last time i checked, i called him on the 23'rd and he said he was just getting ready to load the dies so i hope something shipped today..

I have been sitting patiently not wanting to cut anything else up because i have to drive the truck to the tire polishing place to have my tires swapped to the slots, about an hour drive, They were suppose to be done about a week and a half ago too, but i just talked to him again today and he is honistly saying that the tin shack he polishes in (i have seen the equipment and shack) gets over 100* to 110* really fast in the kinda weather were having as soon as he starts up the machine, i guess i can understand that being as its the hottest june on record. He said he's gonna try and get there early get them done early next week.. Hopefully

I may have to give in and start cutting some rot out of the other door skin soon just to get busy.

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote