View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 12:08 AM   #11
sk8er32283

Ok. Got her home today. Sprayed the engine down to remove bugs nest and rat poop. Looked for codes stamped as directed and could not find them. I will take a closer look at the mortec website for info on that. I could not get the engine to move with a breaker bar on the crank bolt. I did it clockwise. That is the correct direction right? I pulled the spark plugs. Cylinders 3 and 5 had rust on the tip of the plug. I hope this is not indicative of rust on the cylinder walls and piston. I put marvel oil in the cylinders via the spark plug hole. Well at least I tried to anyways. A lot ran down the out side of the engine. I also squirted some wd40 in because I was definitely able to get the red straw into the bore of the cylinder. The oil looked dark like it need an oil change but it did not appear to have a milky color indicating water in the oil. Is there any other signs of water in the oil. Tomorrow I will fill the radiator and see if it can hold some funds or not. Question comments and suggestion are welcome to help me resurrect this old beast.
Posted via Mobile Device
sk8er32283 is offline   Reply With Quote