View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 04:45 PM   #3
toddoky

Re: Hooker 73-87 GM truck LS swap system

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
At least your up front about working for them. I don't mind reps as long as we know where the confirmation bias comes from

Anyway, I know the headers are an issue that gets a ton of attention around here. If you can help confirm deny their fitment on other years I know it would help us a ton. I'm in a 66, but with a 72 crossmember/suspension. Some here have used the 73+ stuff to great result, others say there are clearance issues. If you have input on that, I'd appreciate it personally.
Thanks for posting. Yeah, I see no reason to hide my employment with Holley and have found that by disclosing that fact up front that it helps me to develop a good report with other users and makes any threads I put up a more active source of information for all involved.

As far as fitment confirmation of these headers on any earlier model year of Chevy/GMC truck is concerned, I'm afraid I'm not much help on that one either way as I've not had the opportunity to test fit them on anything other than multiple year squarebody trucks. I feel in time we will get around to developing parts for the earlier trucks, but I don't know when that will be.
toddoky is offline   Reply With Quote