View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 12:30 AM   #16
00droptopSS
2.5/4 on 20's

Quality

I closed over 700 repair orders last year for customers and still managed to restore my own truck in six months working just a couple of hours a day and a weekend here and there. Plus repaint a 59 Caddy for the local auto museum.

I took in a custom job in November and delivered the first week of Feburary right on schedule. I even repaired several items that were not paid for by the customer because my name was attached to it and I wouldn't let it go out of the shop looking or running bad.

I sent regular updates to my customer and even delivered the car 200 miles to Dallas when he became ill and couldn't pick it up. Did I make money on it? No, but I did what I said I would do for the price I quoted and I have a customer for life.

The work is garbage there is no excuse for that period. With that said I hope you guys are able to work this out with out to much trouble.

XXL if you get relocated to the North Louisiana area I will be happy to help with your cab.

My Old 72 SWB
00droptopSS is offline   Reply With Quote