View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 02:09 AM   #558
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

I got to do a little tuning this weekend. I'm not an advanced tuner by any means, but I'm lucky enough to be extremely close with a professional tuner and oem engineer, who has been extremely gracious and generous in teaching me the art.

Typically, I'm the guy who does fab work, retrofits, "making stuff work", as well as does planning on the artistic side of design. This was my first go round with handling tuning (anything more complicated than the simple emissions shutoffs and VATS deletes that I learned early).

We had a CTS-V that needed a whole bunch of work, had waaay too much cam, and a ported TB that was nothing but trouble. Due to 100*+ temps, we did a late night tuning session, and had her idling and driving 2000% better by beer o'clock in the morning.

Working next to the trans-mega-thunder-chicken-am in the garage.

Oh, and the hood brackets for 60-66's w/ inner fender deletes' are FINALLY HERE!!!! I'll be working on the fit up and hope to have them installed this week!

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote