View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 01:39 AM   #23
F.A.A.benny

Re: Where do I start A/C repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRoad View Post
benny, is that the PF condenser and drier you use on your conversions? do the factory hard lines work or do they need to be modified?

Looks great by the way!
I cant take credit for that setup. That picture came from one of the fb goups. But I can tell you that it is a parallel flow condenser, unlike the ones that Old Air Products and Classic Auto Air sell
I cant seem to verify it. I was told it came from Silla but when I looked it up on their website, the image looks like the ones that old air and CAA sell. Called them but the csr on the line didn't really know much or couldn't verify it either. I don't want to spend the $200 its gonna cost to get it to me just to verify. If not, then I can already envision the hassle with returns and probably me having to pay the shipping back/20% restocking fee. Also, I would not be using that style of drier in the pic. That is a steel drier. You can pick those up at any auto parts store. I like the factory aluminum reproductions. They cost a little more but they look better. Oh and don't buy them from Old Air Products unless you happen to like paying 2 times what you can find them for on other sites. Now you can purchase a rebuilt one from old air( gotta have your core, or its $125 core charge) or you can just have yours rebuilt by them. CAA offers this same service.
Attached Images

F.A.A.benny is offline   Reply With Quote