Old 09-11-2015, 02:18 AM   #73
Ghostwhite
Squarebody guy

Re: 1988 R30 Crew Soon to be Dropped

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerTrash View Post
nice progress!

you are going to love that Hypertherm. i have a Powermax 30xp and its amazing
Thanks! It has done well so far. I cut one side of my frame with the oxy/acetylene and one side with a sawzall, THEN bought the plasma and felt like an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COS399 View Post
Looking good. After seeing what you are doing I ain't ever going to complain about having to move a couple of things in my garage in order to work on something. I can't wait to see it moving again and then done.
I know I am partly(entirely?) to blame for the clutter but working with what ya got is part of the deal.

Housing is supposed to be cheap out here but finding something affordable with a large or detached garage IN a decent neighborhood is impossible. I think I'm lucky to have a 3 stall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydb84 View Post
I have yet to kick the overload on any welder. I must not be welding enough!!

Nice work. Everything looks great. I am super jealous of you new tools.

I was just in Vegas visiting some friends. You must have AC in your garage....
The tools help! I have been a contractor/self employed for a couple years and didn't have enough write-offs this year so I'm making sure I do for 2015.

I really wish my garage was air conditioned, having a brew while working isn't an option if you want to stay conscious, which sucks! Its toasty for sure but 'winter' is coming temps are about to come down.