View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 09:37 PM   #9
Dustint

Re: Are any of you classic ford guys too? Needing opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsriv2 View Post
If that is the type of project you would like to have, then go for it. That one is cool and unique. If you are looking for a more original type truck, then this one will be nothing but expensive problems trying to bring it back towards original.
Nothing wrong with an "assembled" title. Any future owner who would be interested in a truck like this one with all of its modifications will know exactly what they are getting and will not be scared to purchase it.
The best thing to do if you were to get this truck would be to document everything that this truck was assembled from. Be able to give the next owner an exact detailing so parts and such can be obtained for repairs or modifications.
I agree that a restoration to original or even close would be way too costly, kinda why I'm thinking this route, with the front fenders hacked up, the rear beat up, could at least use the cab and bed and the 302 motor. maybe the tranny, but i fear thats about it, which may end up in a relatively low offer on my part from what she is thinking, but basically paying for some body parts and a motor way I see it.
Dustint is offline   Reply With Quote