View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 08:40 AM   #19
Chulisohombre

Re: Where do you want to end up?

The z84 code above the 677 code at the bottom also identified the blazer with highlander option. Your truck came as a factory white truck with white top. Seats should be blue and white plaid with white door panels. Black dash pad and tilt black steering column. That covers the basics of it. Nice shop and truck. If everything is right and tight under the truck is leave it and drive it and enjoy it. If there isn't a lot of rust as most California trucks are I'd leave it on the frame. Unless the body mount bushings are failing I'd just wire brush the rust areas and repaint it. Too many people take Them off the road and get them apart and they end up not ever getting done. Mine was off the road 6 years because of the night as well bug that bit me when I started pulling it apart. My truck also Came from Cali but I wrecked it by daily driving it through the snow and salt of pa. That's the reason I took it off the road. But with limited funds and time it took 6 years to get it back together and legal. Good luck and I'll be watching your progress.
72 3/4 ton blazer. 5 inch lift on 35 inch tires. 355 corvette engine with crane roller rockers, rv cam, edelbrock carb and intake with one inch spacer. Thrush Headers with flowmaster 40 duels. 4speed sm465 manual. 4 wheel disk brakes with Inboarded rear shock prerunner style mounts and shocks.
Chulisohombre is offline   Reply With Quote