View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 02:55 AM   #379
slimneverdies

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodsGreen10 View Post
****. I will bust a LS ass!! And anyone with a LS is more than welcome to come and try I will pay for the gas!! Motor vs Motor we will leave the juice out of it. But if you think a LS has more than what I have then more power to ya. I just have a 305 with flows lmfao!! Just mixing the old with new.
This is not my daily driver this is my weekend hell raiser. Take it to the track and cruise ins. Don't care about fuel milage cause that's all I see a LS is good for. Yes a LS is nice I have a couple but not for this truck. Now if I was going to change motor I would throw a diesel in it and twist the frame on it!!! Lol!
Sorry for the rant just tired of people saying or asking why not or get a LS in it.
Sorry I hit a soft spot. I see that you bought that huge carb and now going to fuel injection. So it's only natural to think you were going that direction. I just built up a 454 to a 496 and I have a couple of ls motors one with a turbo so I fully understand. Didn't say thats what you should go with lol
slimneverdies is offline   Reply With Quote