View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 08:10 AM   #406
RodsGreen10

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

Well I couldn't get the wire routing off my mind last night. So I stayed up and looked everything over and pre ran my wires giving me a idea of how everything would look and connect up. So the main wires come from the front of the FiTech EFI. So with my Lokar bracket I have it has a cut out in it that all the main wires would feed through and hide them some. Ran everything down between the intake and valve cover back to firewall. The one thing I wish they would have done is made the temp sensor wire longer I wanted to put it in my AFR heads but to accomplish this the wire would have to be ran over top and lay on the valve cover. No big issue the temp sensor will be mounted next to the thermostat in the intake. Now will for my battery power I will be using the block on the fire wall the one that is next to the brake booster. That will be my constant power source. For my ignition I will run it through a grommet in the firewall and connect that at the fuse box. Cause I couldn't find a ignition under the hood late last night. Tach feed well just connect that to the dizzy tach line. That is one reason I ran it down the drives side between the intake and valve cover. Out of the 4 or 5 connection they are all on that side. The fuel pump wire I will just follow the original sending unit wire to make my connection to the new fuel pump setup. I have not connected anything up yet just testing wire routing and a thought process before making my connection. I will start on it today and take pics of wire routing and stuff. O2 sensor wire comes off on the back of the FiTech on the passenger side. So I will just route the wire down and install o2 on that side less work straight shot.
RodsGreen10 is offline   Reply With Quote