View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 09:52 PM   #3
steveo3318

Re: FITECH EFI 600 Basic and Command center intall with pics, factory tank

Ok here is the throttle body and parts

Lets just say it wouldn't be one of my projects if something didn't go wrong. Stripped the Allen head. But I drilled it out and got her out. and yes I used a magnet and got all the metal out of the intake.

Old carb off and plate and gaskets

TB on and test fitting.

Parts you will need if you use a 1/4 stud. want to replace the thin vacuum plugs with thicker quality, and a breather riser if your running a lower breather like I am. All Oreillys parts, about 20 bucks.

Ok THE COMMAND CENTER DOES produce a good amount of pressure that must go back to the tank. I used the factory vent line on the frame that goes to the passenger side. But I do not have a vented out cap being a 72 tank so I had to add another vent. here was my solution. If you have a non EEC tank with a two way vented cap you will not have to do this but you will need to run a vent back to the tank from the fuel command center.

Heres my O2 bung I welded in. Not much to say about it.

Temp sensor and fuel lines finished

A final picture all wired up. I didn't take any pictures of the wiring because its extremely simple and each wire is tagged on each end. If you have any wiring questions just ask. I DO NOT have a two wire distributor so I cannot use timing control at this time but I do plan to in the future.

heres where I installed the display with the suction mount they provided. I do have vintage air so If you have factory air or heat you may not be able to mount it to the firewall. I also used a support ziptie on the bracket right behind the display. Very solid and does not shake.

Heres a few pictures after the test drive. I do have a few stray wires to clean up.

4/6 drop with riddler 20x8 and 20x10
1957 S5T Leslie Supertyfon train horns and EMD bell
"No bolt left unturned"
steveo3318 is offline   Reply With Quote