View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 06:49 PM   #1894
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Sounds like a good idea on the engine Rian. I remember those shift kits from a little ( ) while back. The combo suggested should be a good deal!
I think Paul bought it a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhr3 View Post
Grizz, I have enjoyed your long distance build for some years now. The red and white looks a little familiar to me. Victory Red and Arctic White (both 2007 Corvette/GM) colors. White wheels hopefully go tis weekend when the new tires arrive. Good luck with your motor. I messed around and eventually went with a brand new crate motor ($1400). That option is probably not available to you but it was the right decision for me. I never was able to get the two piece rear seal to not leak.
Yes, budget and import costs are not always aligned.

My truck will never a daily

So use will be a bit restricted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
I too like the combo idea...

I do believe that little lope at idle will be most satisfying, especially with the anti-social exhaust cut-outs...

Cheers Mate!!! and again, congrats on the 94...
Thanks Don, much obliged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
Rian, looks like you had a great week of truck progress with all your friends on hand. You got some problems solved and discovered others, all fixable. Congrats on another successful week of job duties. It must be a critical job, with lives at stake, to have so many classes and tests. Which makes garage time, relaxing time. Carry on buddy... looking good.
Little else to do but get on and get it done

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcardfan View Post
I don't know how you do it Rian. I never did like taking test. The truck plan sounds good. I am with the others about a little lope at idle. I like the sound.
No choice really.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote