View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 08:23 AM   #25
Ed F

Re: NOS Tail Light Bezel Clips and Other Hardware for asolde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
Yes we can supply you with your list, please confirm quantity though. Two sets of the divider trim clips would be 24 clips. One set of the bezel screws and ferrules would be as you have listed 4 of each.

Ed, yes as listed/pictured in first post one tail bezel screw/ferrule set (for two bezels) is four of each item. For two T/L bezels, a quantity of 8 mounting clips would be needed. Please confirm if wanting the clips in GM NOS or repro, for now I will put you inline for an NOS set but at this time we are only going to be offering a couple of more set of these GM tail bezel mounting clips. I need to keep some on hand for future projects and or to sell/offer along with our NOS tail light bezels. Quantity on hand was limited in the first place, I very much misjudged interest between both this thread and the disappearing one and also over the phone sales over the last five days. Let me know

Please see above reply about the limited supply on the NOS T/L bezel mounting clips. At this time we can set you up with your requested hardware (listed below), will combine ship all of it for $6.80 sent USPS priority insured/small flat rate box. Thanks, Mel.

$36. / Qty. 8 NOS tail light bezel clips @ $4.50 ea.
$ 3. / Qty. 1 Repro tail light bezel screw & ferrule set
$39.

Also, did you ever find/locate the NOS rear lenses that you had requested in one of our other threads? We are getting ready to pull some NOS lenses out of inventory to list.

Yes I would like nos, pm the details please.
Ed F is offline   Reply With Quote