View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 07:13 AM   #5
riz

Re: Fat guy in a little cab

In all seriousness...........lose some weight.......... NOT trying to be an a$$hole........ thinking of your health in general. I was 300 lbs over a year ago and in a size 46" waist. I had enough of feeling like crap and worrying about when the inevitable stroke was going to hit so I put my mind and effort into losing weight so I could be around for my wife and daughter. So far I have lost 60 lbs and feel great. My goal is to lose 100. It's hard at first but stay strong and chip away at it a bit at a time. I'm currently at a size 40 waist, my blood pressure is normal, I'm not tired all the time, tons of energy, happier, etc.... I'm sorry if I'm out of line and I'm not trying to brag.... I just want to give the support to others and hopefully pass on some good advice....... plus, wouldn't you know it, I fit in my truck and other vehicles much better now. I hope you at least listen to my words and maybe it will motivate you. YOU deserve it..... make the changes. Give it time. Stay strong. Live.

RIZ
riz is offline   Reply With Quote