View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 12:33 PM   #444
smbrouss70

Re: Left for dead: 72 2wd blazer build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1956cameo View Post
smbrouss70, You are right, Pate always has a ton of great stuff! I think I still have Wynne's number somewhere. Do you know what your space numbers are? If so I will track you down and come by to introduce myself to you. I will have to get our space numbers from my parents. If you are taking your Blazer I would love to see it in person. With a little luck I might have this one up there as soon as next years meet.
We are in Zone 1 at the corner of Waltrip Way between 9th & 10th Streets. It's the last normal rows before the new section that they added last year on the south end. Unfortunately, the Blazer won't be there because it doesn't like to tow a 40' 16,000 lb. fifth wheel. The last time it was at Pate was when I bought it there in 2014. I attached a map of our spaces where we will be setup with 2 big 5th wheels, Wynne's pop-up camper, and a regular camper. I also added a picture of a smiling buffoon right after he bought an original paint 2wd Blazer at Pate.
Attached Images

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -- Will Rogers
R.I.P. Oscar

R.I.P. Ratchet

1967 Pontiac GTO - Dad was the Original Owner
1970 Chevy 2wd SWB "Oscar's Truck"
1970 Chevy 2wd Blazer "Ratchet's Blazer"
2013 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison Z71 LTZ "Brown Sugar"
2017 Chevy Suburban "BDB"
2020 Chevy Blazer Premier "Foxy"

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Shop Build
smbrouss70 is offline   Reply With Quote