View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 12:27 PM   #13
chrapladm

Re: Can someone tell me what has been done to this truck?

Not sure which area your talking about for the outward slope. I still see similar angles on the sheet metal sides for OEM and Gamer truck. Now the wheel wells add a massive lip which I know about. I can tell also that the Gamer C20 looks to have a straight angle to the top where the OEM has a curve after the body line then goes vertical at the top corner.

Better picture of the lines I think we are talking about. The C20 Gamer is not curved at all but just a straight angle. But anyways if I wanted to have the exact same design I would copy the sides and everything. But for me I dont feel like bending all new panels on the whole truck for now. I like playing with a bead roller but thats not needed for my wants.

Stance, Bobb, Chop and possibly extended cab is what I am after. The picture I found with the chop top and shaved sides and primer paint is almost exactly what I am wanting.

I think with the stance and the chop top is what really sells me on this look. After doing a lot of searches now it seems to be the look I am after. I am not trying to reinvent the wheel. Mod here and there is fine but I do know the G C20 is LOT of work. And I hate the front grille and will never have an all black truck either.

One last question is does anyone know what the max tire height is on a 3/3 drop C10 or even a stock height c10?

I hate seeing trucks lowered so low that they have to make a 20 point turn to back out of a drive way. Probably silly but just curious also.
chrapladm is offline   Reply With Quote