View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 10:38 PM   #24
chrapladm

Re: Can someone tell me what has been done to this truck?

This will be a very slow project. I plan on selling my parts back home and either buying a used drive train or the whole truck to transplant into this truck. Whole truck would be cheaper. If only drive train I would have the benefit of knowing I shouldnt have any problems. So not sure on that one yet. Thats way down the road.

SO for me it will be to see what all is needed and then gather parts. After that I have to submit all ideas and changes I want to make to the local government to be approved. Hopefully everything will be fine and then I can continue. If not, I will have to change some ideas. I will most likely just start off with a lowered truck, wheels and drive train swap. 20/22's, LBZ or LLY for the engine and A1000. That should about do it. Lots of interior stuff I will be working on until I can afford the expensive parts.

So things wont be moving fast. And will the strict rules here I can just take the C20 body off its chassis and put it on the newer chassis. So that idea is out.

Last edited by chrapladm; 07-23-2016 at 10:55 PM.
chrapladm is offline   Reply With Quote