Old 08-01-2016, 01:28 PM   #394
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
If its not to forward of me,,,,,,,,,,
Can I be the first to call
ShotGun
haha, by the time the coupes done I'll need you to drive it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60chevyjim View Post
cool looking old f car clem .
I got a chopped 50 tudor f car project
I almost got a 50 club coupe a few years back, like those cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDollins View Post
That truck is going to turn out nice! Glad everything is back on track with it. You do amazing work. Can't wait for October. Good to see the hold hotrod getting some attention as well!
Chris
thanks, chris... be good to see you this fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcardfan View Post
The truck is looking good Clem. Beautiful work as always. Ls6 man that thing is gonna be sweet!!! I would be getting excited too.
it has been too long coming and we're going to make some big moves to get that car on the road... full roller Ls6 with Hilborn stacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh1965 View Post
I think I might have to fight you for that seat Bomp . The truck looks great just wish I was coming over this year , but I guess if I come next year the Hot Rod might be finished .
looks like shotgun opened up if Gregs driving... wish you were coming too but we'll be doing it for a while yet so next year will be good too and that gives me a deadline for the coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj383ss View Post
Man I think I am going to have to paint my radiator covers body color after seeing this awesome truck! Looks amazing.
Bret
Thanks Bret, I know its a long drive but would love to see your truck come October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Lamebridge View Post
Nice coupe Clem! Best thing you can do is add Chevy power.
Thanks Johnny, and so right you are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duallyjams View Post
Hope everyone has voted for Clem truck of the month
Thanks for all the positive comments fellas. We really appreciate it. Most of you guys know that there's 2 other guys that bring alot to the work done here. Pete and Dano are both big reasons the projects get done to a pretty high level. I admire you guys that are doing it yourselves. there's a lot to building one of these trucks and the variety of the builders out there, sure makes this community great.

Whoops, too much flapping the keys and not enough pics... back later.
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote