View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 10:46 AM   #362
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "Redemption" 68 SWB Fleetside

Update on the wheels, after some back and forth, the wheels are going back to Newstalgia Wheel. Billet Specialties wants me to send both the wheels and the tires to Newstalgia Wheel to see if they can mount them. I said no to that! They can have these junk wheels back and try to mount tires of the same diameter on them.

SCOTI and Brandon are right, I want to know that if needed, I can mount new tires on these wheels without any issue. I can't be sending my wheels to them every time I need new tires. I also told them that the only way I would take these wheels back is if they re hooped them with new barrels. I don't feel comfortable riding around on wheels that possibly the integrity of the wheel has been compromised because they keep cutting on the barrel.

I stated that I want my money back and of course they are dancing around that saying they just want to make sure I have wheels for my truck and that I'm happy which is a joke at this point. They even wanted to know if the tire shops were lubing both the wheels and the tires. Which I took as a slap in the face. Of course they did that, I was standing right there along with trying to help push the tires on the wheels with 2 of the workers and the tire machines

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10

Last edited by Bennett68C10; 08-02-2016 at 10:52 AM.
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote