View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 08:23 AM   #370
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "Redemption" 68 SWB Fleetside

Well guys I received a full refund back yesterday from Billet Specialties and Newstalgia Wheel. Newstalgia wheel could only get a tire on one of the 4 wheels. They took measurements of the barrels and they were still way to large to ever get a tire on. Billet Specialties wanted me to let them rehoop the wheels with new barrels but I said no, I wanted my money back. I told them that they should have rehooped the wheels the first time they went back to be "fixed". Instead they took the easy way out and sent me wheels for a second time that I couldn't do anything with.

So I'm done with Billet Specialties and maybe billets in general after reading about the problems others are having with the 22" hoops on Intros, Racelines and Schott. I could go back down to 20's, but then I would have to sell my tires too I don't know what I'm going to do at this point, this whole situation kind of took the wind out of my sails.

I will say this, Newstalgia wheel is a stand up company as they worked hard to resolve the issue and dealt with me for a month not exactly being the nicest person. I wouldn't hesitate ordering from them in the future.

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote