View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 10:23 AM   #374
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "Redemption" 68 SWB Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMcMasters View Post
That's disheartening man but don't let it kill your motivation. The truck is going to be bad ass when your done!
Thanks Mike, stick with 20's if your still looking at billet specialties. I'll get you that measurement you asked for on the rear this weekend. With all the drama on the wheels, I forgot to get it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shores6 View Post
I ran into this same problem. It was a pain for tight of a fit it was with 4l80. I ended up buying new speed sensors and rotating the back one where I could plug the harness into it.
Thanks for the pic Todd, I'll probably end up doing the same thing. The new motor mounts did solve most of my problems though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedc10 View Post
Keith this must be something recent with the barrel supplier. I had no issues at all with my 22 inch Intros. Maybe its because I got them through Travis though
You did get lucky, or I am just really unlucky Travis doesn't carry Intro anymore, they were having some problems also so he stopped carrying them. I got my Intro Retros on my last 68 from Travis and didn't have any problems either. But they were 20's.

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote