View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 06:51 AM   #8
special-K
Special Order

Re: Original 87 short stepside, 350/4 speed 4X4...tires 31X10.5 stock?

Oh so nice. Downright handsome. There was, maybe still is, a guy with an '87 dark grey short Stepside K/10 with the alloys runnin' around this area. I know where he lives or lived. I men he had it since new. This thread makes me want to run by there to see if he still has it. Might even knock on the door to see if it's even still him living there. Maybe it's parked and I'd be getting him off the couch at the very moment he's contimplating maybe it's time to let the ole friend go. And of course he would feel I was the perfect guy for it to go to. He'd feel so good he'd adjust the price to fit my budget, as long as I promised to bring it by for visits from time to time. Alright, guess it's time to get back to reality

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote