View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 10:24 AM   #92
51Chevy3100

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_moss View Post
Thanks 51 just trying to get my game plan together as far as what obstacle to tackle first since I'm gonna notch the rear and go with 4 link I'm thinking I need to get a bagged rolling chassis first then figure out how I'm gonna go about mounting the body and running boards. I want it to sit as low as possible just dont really know what options I have as far as body mounts. If any one has any input it'd be greatly appreciated or pics and measurements are better
I haven't looked into the S10 swap much so I can't really help too much there. I decided to stick with the original since I'm doing my first build and there would be less fabricating involved. I was originally planning on bags but now I'm going to go static drop. I don't wanna put too much on my plate and then never finish it!
I would say definitely get to a roller and the body/bed mounts can be done based on that. I know some have made the body sit higher on the frame and everything moves up so they can actually lay frame. I'm pretty sure it's explained in the S10 swap thread that was already mentioned.
Posted via Mobile Device
51Chevy3100 is offline   Reply With Quote