Thread: Rat repair.
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 01:09 PM   #1205
swamp rat

Re: Rat repair.

So no posts for a while, a lot on the plate again, were in the middle of a deep freeze too, at least for around here, been rearranging my garage a bit so its been a mess.

The reason for the garage rearrangement is finding out that my next door neighbor who moved in about August is not only a registered sex offender but currently under house arrest and has a track record that consists of assault, kidnapping, theft, possession of stolen property along with others.. great.....

rearranging the garage consists of finding ways to start locking tool's up so they are not laying allover the garage hopefully in an attempt to avoid a smash and grab scenario.

I as mentioned decided to install a 2" lift front, 1" lift back on my daily driver before I reshoed it for winter, my tires were shot, I ordered one size larger than stock and had to wait a week for the tires, got them mounted and drove it home with no rubbing, took it to get a front end alignment the next day and it started rubbing while turning on certain situations, wtf... I remedied that with the dotco and a rotary file and trimmed the plastic down a little.

Hope to get back on the rat soon.

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote