BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydb84 View Post
Good to see you still at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenAdams View Post
Your youtube subscribers are waiting! Where are the videos?!!
I KNOW right?!? I've been working 55-70hrs a week for the last month, and will until almost Feb. I've got a unique situation at the moment with some pretty huge life changes (work, divorce, moving, rebuilding the truck) so things have gotten really backlogged.

I haven't forgotten about yall tho! I have a ton of pics and footage from the frame rebuild that just hasn't had time to be edited together. Originally I planned to make a few videos on the chassis, but it was going to end up being way too much about measuring and welding and got repetitive. Its now going to be supercut down a bunch into a single larger vid on the frame build, and then a bunch of smaller topical stuff after thats done.

I've also got another video of some updates and troubleshooting on the Yukon, and a product review (something I haven't done much of) which I'm hoping to get up.

Once my work slows down and winter drags, I'll have a bunch more stuff coming up including: the continuation of the bedfloor redesign from before, doing the MAPT conversion and tuning, my new suspension setup, the nitrous and more!!

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote