Thread: Restoring Rusty
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 01:23 PM   #5156
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: Restoring Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azryael View Post
Greg, exactly! I also want a crew cab so I can carry my friends and family around; in addition to being a work truck, I want it to be my adventure vehicle to take to several national parks and maybe head up to Canada some day.

As for my woodworking, I've worked with wood ever since I was a kid, but I've only in recent years (I'm only 25) begun to really have this urge to make furniture and what not. I still have plenty to learn, but I'm happy with what I've made so far!

This was my most recent, and biggest project. An entertainment center that's meant to be a built-in for my parent's house:

Built using cedar. Unfortunately, I had to have the lumber company "pick" the wood for me, since I didn't have a truck to go grab it all! Overall they did a great job, but I did end up with a few extremely warped boards. Looked into various methods of reshaping the boards, but I didn't have the time nor the proper means to do it!

Sorry for the threadjack!
oh my goodness that is absolutely stunning, gorgeous, you built that and you are such a young man, what talent and good taste, I see the corner you built this into that must have been a challenge of its own
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote