View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 09:17 AM   #934
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: 85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision Parts View Post
It was good to see you again Ken. Scarlett turned out great. I sent a few customers over there to check out our weatherstrip so it was great to have you so close to us. See you at C10's in the park! Derek
As always you and Precision Replacement Parts are a pleasure to work with. I'm looking forward to visiting again at C10s in the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustytruck50 View Post
Soooo.....anything new in store for Scarlett now that you made it to LST? Looks great as is, but just the short time I've followed your posts, I know better than to think you are done!
Actually there are a couple of things going on with her. After we finish up minor details under the hood, I am moving back inside the cab.

Derek Churchyard and I discussed an issue I was unaware of on my vent window installs. It appears all the trucks I have recently owned had the exterior seal installed incorrectly. I "assumed" the outside gasket should be to the outside because mine were all that way. Derek showed me the correct way to install them so I plan to do a segment on correcting that issue. Of course pics will be included

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote