View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 11:00 AM   #936
TKCR

Re: 85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
At Lonestar Throwdown the American Racing booth was in good company. We were very close to Precision Replacement Parts and Slosh Tubz display.

We were directly across from Kicker Car Audio booth. On Saturday Tim Smith came over from the Kicker booth to take a look at Scarlett. He had been following her build on Instagram and wanted to see her up close.

I was away from the booth so Chris introduced himself and they chatted about the project.

Tim is a project designer for Kicker competition vehicles. He asked what we planned to do for an audio system and I explained time had run short so we didn't have a a finished system.
Tim was gracious enough to spend a great lengths of time giving a personal tour of the Kicker booth and suggesting several new products that might fit our needs. He was extremely knowledgeable and very patient with all of our questions.
Chris and I were amazed at PX waterproof series designed for marine, ATV, side by side and motorcycle applications. It's compact size allows it to fit virtually any application.
Tim gave us plenty of options to consider and offered to help us design a system for Scarlett. He was kind enough to introduce us to their Marketing and advertising manager.
I will be discussing that along with an announcement soon. Stay tuned, this just keeps getting better

Sounds like it going to be something cool!!
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote