View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 02:21 AM   #145
joedoh

Re: 1941 project fenix

I found the right tap today, every tap on the shelf was 4 dollars, except this one. something tells me they know it is the "GM stupid heater fitting" size because it was $18.99. supply and demand, people! economists reading this are huddled together and saying things like "hee hee hee if all else stays equal" and "thirty basis points" while rubbing their hands together hunched over like a mantis. anyway

I have to take it back out and vacuum out the shavings but it fits

coat of paint on the dash, looks red but its brandywine/burgundy. I like this color a lot.

I was getting tired the other day cutting parts on the plasma table then taking them to the vice on my bench to grind. it is all of 10 feet away after all. so I thought about grabbing one of the extra rims in the back yard and getting some pipe at the yard, and building a nice vice stand for that 6" monster vice my wife got me last year.

then I came to my senses and hopped on craigslist. $30. work smarter not harder.

a couple holes and whoop whoop. grinder rest and hammer hole and everything. spoilt!

I need to do the frame trim for the fenders I have been avoiding, and put the exhaust and gas tank back in. more coming

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote