View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 09:57 AM   #799
knomadd

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Looking very nice! Installing all that is a lot of work that is wrapped up in few words.
you got that right! Thanks Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Very nice progress Duane!
Thanks Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehstr View Post
wow, we think a lot alike! I put my OBD2 connector in the exact same spot!!
It just seemed to want to be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rincones View Post
Great Work!
Keep the pics coming
Thanks Mike. Not too much pic worthy lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic1947 View Post
Great work, Duane. The photo of the gauges don't do them justice. They have a counter display of the unit like yours at Classic Parts hooked up to some kind of dummy inputs that sweep the gauges and step thru the various digital readouts. I just stand there like a kid in a candy store watching all the action.
I love the way they look in other peoples vehicles. I've yet to see how these look in person, but I bet they'll be just as nice as what I've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGglaSS View Post
Nice build, In for updates.
Thanks for joining. I hope to start picking up the pace a bit, or at least getting more picture worthy posts soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Design View Post
If you haven't decided on a company yet you might want to check out http://www.dynotecheng.com

A couple friends have used them for numerous projects over the years and were pleased.
Thanks, I'll have to check them out before I pull the trigger. I've been looking at the Driveshaft Shop. Heard and see some good things with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBoudy View Post
Coming along very nicely sir!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett68C10 View Post
Looking good Duane!
Thanks Keith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
Very nice truck and work.
Thanks, it's getting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-mpl View Post
Nice build man. Nice to see the 6L90 fit with very little cutting. I will be swapping out my 5.3L/4L60 for a 6.2L/6L90 shortly. I like those guages Aswell, I put Speedhut guages in my truck. I cut off the DLC connector and wired into the CAN network and they work great.
Thanks! I have the Dakota Digital BIM Module that allows you to use the DLC for the gauges. Should be super simple to have everything work. The only one I'm not using the DLC for is the fuel gauge.

C/10 Club Texas member
1971 Chevy C10 "Brutus" SWB Fleetside 2016 6.0L (L96) 6L90E (driver/project)
1965 Pontiac GTO "Royal Goat" 400/TH400 w/AC (my baby)
knomadd is offline   Reply With Quote