View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 06:43 AM   #749
dug224

Re: Dug's 1959 Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58CameoAZ View Post
Fenders and Inner Fenders done? great tool for the price! Project is looking good. Bye the way, I had a Neighbor that i grew up with that had the same Trials Bike. Pics of yours are like going back in time! Very nice!

Allen
The inner fenders and fenders had almost zero undercoating and they are already blasted and primed. I'm always looking to add tools to the inventory so I'll dream up an excuse to own one soon.

Thanks! The TL project was pretty fun and I'm really glad I did it but I probably should have stayed on the truck. I ended up with a bunch of new friends as a result so it was worth it. I guess I need to do a short project occasionally to keep up the enthusiasm for the '59 going. Technically, the '59 is now my "short" project and the future new house is my real project. That is, if I want to stay married. Some motivational shots I'll have to look at when I get on this thread. Maybe it will help me stay on track.

Property located on a small boat basin in Orange Beach, Alabama on the North side of the island. Looking North from ridge of the existing boathouse (before I put the metal roof on) into Wolf Bay. House will be on piles so this is the approximate elevation of porch.
Name:  IMG_0392.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  44.0 KB

Looking South up into the boat basin.
Name:  IMG_0396.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  53.3 KB
dug224 is offline   Reply With Quote