View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 08:28 AM   #6
meenaggie

Re: 1970 Med Olive Project

First, truck looks great! I am wiring my 68 C10 with an LS swap right now as well. I have most of the interior and rear wiring done. I had bought a AAW Classic Update harness but decided after looking at the details that their Highway 22 kit was a better fit for what I needed. It uses a modular fuse panel so you can customize the wiring and routing. All my wiring is tucked and hidden. This also eliminates the bulkhead in the firewall and since I had smoothed the firewall this was also something I was looking for. It has extra circuits you for things like electric fans, fuel pump, EFI, etc. It has one 30 amp relay on board you can use for one fan or a fuel pump. Only downside is that is does not come with some of the vehicle specific items like rear light sockets, etc. It does come with the correct headlight switch, floor dimmer, etc. You can even use the "Bat 1" extra circuit for the Vintage Air power and it will accept a blade style circuit breaker. I used the "Heat/AC" circuit for iginition trigger of the VA and other relays but not power since it runs through the igintion switch. It may be worth taking a look for your truck.

http://www.americanautowire.com/shop...nel-wiring-kit
meenaggie is offline   Reply With Quote