Re: 71 C/20 Suburban Partial Part-Out

Interested in complete 402....you can pm me video and or text me at
951-544-0721

Thanks
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesUFarley View Post
Hi all,
I am parting out my 71 C/20 suburban chassis and interior. Pretty much everything except for sheet metal and glass. I would prefer to deal with local pickup only if possible, but I may be willing to ship small stuff. Here is what I have available:

Engine: 402 BB. Runs good. I have video of the engine running and driving, and also video of me doing a compression test on all cylinders on the day it was pulled. 5/28/17. Comes complete from air cleaner to oil pan with starter, alt, PS pump and res, A/C compressor, and flex plate. Asking $400.

Complete rolling chassis. Includes drop spindles and springs from Performance Online, rear end (14 bolt?), core support, custom or aftermarket gas tank (huge), drive shafts, center support bearing, steering box. 16.5" wheels with very good tires. Dirty but in great condition. No accidents or excessive rust. Asking $700

Radiator: 4 row (recently re-cored) excellent condition. Asking $150.

Interior: Bucket seats, center console, 2nd and 3rd row bench seats, full length roof A/C system, head liner. instrument cluster, steering column w/ aftermarket wheel. Call for prices/make offer. (909) 806-8174.
budnikguy is offline   Reply With Quote