View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 02:33 AM   #1062
ApacheIvan

Re: Do you have a 1972 Plaid Pickup?

I figured some would like to see this. I sold this to my uncle when I was having a bit of a hard time and had to move out of state. He took good care of it and actually did a frame off restoration of the truck, never had a spot of rust on it until I moved it to PA. Well a couple years in PA and it needed inner fender wells, it looks like new rockers, cab corners are done, and I dont think this is the original bed or tailgate. Whoever did it took my second gas tank, the floor diverter switch, stripped all the chrome and did not put it back, stripped all the AC out from under the hood. I just finished putting all new stock AC under the hood, redid the entire interior. Just bought a used GM AM radio that should be in it. The paint is now about 10 yrs old and showing its age, same color but changed the roof to silver and no white stripe. But it is coming along. I need to find all the outside side trim, tail trim and repaint and will be me sharp again! Here is a Google image taken outside my house

And the nose today!

I am told that not too many Custom Campers had the Highlander plaid seats

And one last pic, my Nitro 72 4x4

ApacheIvan is offline   Reply With Quote