View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 07:14 PM   #85
georgieb51

Re: SWB 4x4 was totaled. Now what? Can I get it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
The one thing George has going for him is he has been in contact of the owner of the towing company. Barney told George no one will be taking the truck without the approval of George. That is a good thing right there. Other wise the insurance company could try to have the upper hand in the situation.
I have to agree with Coley and Gasoline71. I sometimes wonder if someone is trying to pull a fast one to try and get their hands on this truck. I would like to think better of folks in general but sometimes i wonder. I know that Barney, the guy who owns the wrecker service asked me for my phone number because he told me that if anyone shows up at his place and tries to move my truck he won't do anything without calling me first, and he sure isn't going to allow anyone to touch the truck unless they have the title in hand (or he hears from me first). And I have the title with my name on it. Right now Ryan is the only one who has my permission to be doing anything with my truck. I think it is in a pretty safe situation.
1967 Chevy K10 Short Stepside, unrestored original.
1969 GMC CST (Longhorn) 396, buckets, unrestored.
1995 GMC K2500, 65,000 miles, 454.
georgieb51 is offline   Reply With Quote