View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 04:00 PM   #3
mr48chev

Re: The AD trucks at a local car show.

Again they had no rules as to what you could enter as long as you had the entry fee.

Not a truck but many of the guys on here have built really nice trucks for less than the cost of the paint and chrome on this one.

Yes that actually is the reflection of a chrome plated gas tank in the mirror under the Monte.

One of the nicest stone stock 52 Chevy pickups I have seen in a while and the owner is one of the nicest gents I have met in quite a while.

About the only non stock item I saw on the 52. I wanted to put some on my truck back in the 70's and never did.

No changes from original here.

When the owner saw me take the previous photo he walked up and asked If I would like to have him close the hood and I said that would be nice so I took his photo with the truck.

I like them with the hoods closed

Lots of hydraulics and bags on the rigs in this one

I've seen this truck running around the area for years and I don't know if the same guy has always owned it but it tends to see minor changes from time to time. Some times you see it with skirts and some times not and now it has the wheels that all of the members of one local lowrider club run rather than the wheels and wide whites it used to have.

My ongoing truck projects:
48 Chev 3100 that will run a 292 Six.
71 GMC 2500 that is getting a Cad 500 transplant.
77 C 30 dualie, 454, 4 speed with a 10 foot flatbed and hoist. It does the heavy work and hauls the projects around.
mr48chev is offline   Reply With Quote