View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 11:12 PM   #315
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: CUSTOM CAMPERS lets see them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheIvan View Post
YES! I am looking for a set of Custom Camper scripts for the doors, all the side trim, (lower woodgrain) I have already put the [8 350] under the front reflector lights, I need all the trim around the tailgate and lights.. If I could get my hands around the neck of the guy who ripped off my uncle I would. He took off at least 3k dollars worth of parts, I just finished the AC, seat, AM radio, looking for used lighter, might get a repo, I found NOS for 80 but would have a meltdown if someone ever used it Then it will get the white stripe and white top back, but the side chrome is at least another grand and paint will probably be around 10k.. so it is all happening.. For whatever reason the side marker lights were never the Deluxe.. so I put the plain ones back the way it was new..I am also looking for DF2 mirrors..

Speaking of DF2 mirrors.. Dad had just repainted the truck, it was beautiful, I was a kid about 18 years old.. I had gotten it a bit dirty and thought I would run it through a car wash.. BIG mistake.. the arms from the wash did not give like the mirrors and doors did.. ripped one completely off the door and bent it and screwed the other one up bad too.. ugh
If you want origianl moldings I understand cause I'm kinda like that. I think you may have a problem finding original that unless they are NOS, which willbe very expensive, will have wubbies in them. MAR- from what hear sells real quality replaement moldings along with other excellent products.

http://www.mar-k.com/index.php

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote