View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 01:26 AM   #29
mike16

Re: Blazer prices - WTH?

Dave. Sorry if I took what you said out of context. Mia culpa.

I run off at the mouth alot. and maybe its wrong to "disparage" this truck. maybe I'm wrong all the way around. Disparage, critique, evaluate, authenticate,scrutinize, semantics aside....

so could somebody educate me.....us.. on what makes this truck a 100k restoration or value.

Lets not go there with the negativity, fair enough, but what makes this truck a 100K truck. lets be.. positive... very very positive.

I am very familiar with NCRS standards

I own a 72 C10, bought from the origonal owners son with all origonal doodads, nick knacks and only about 71K miles on it. Very origonal

I own a 68 K-20 with less than 13 K miles on it Ditto with the doodads and nick knacks and origonality.

My mind is open, point out what makes this truck worth what is being asked.

You never pay too much. You only buy too soon.

And somebody help me understand, I know there were 2 wheel drive blazers, My friend in the army had on at Ft.Carson, it as a two wheel drive, 307 3 speed on the column, it was dark blue and had one of the black fibre glass roofs.

But they made 2 wheel drive highlanders and converted them into four wheel drives, but retained all the vin, spid data of a two wheel drive version.

So its rare because its a Highlander, rarer still because its a 72 and its converted from a two wheel drive to a 4 wheel drive?

Last edited by mike16; 06-16-2017 at 01:48 AM.
mike16 is offline   Reply With Quote