View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 10:21 PM   #10
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Green Plaid Highlander Bucket Seats

I know this is an old thread but its basicially to let folks know that when advice or ideas are given its appreciated and useful. I posted this last September because I wasn't sure which way the white stripes were on the buckets. It seemed the buckets were one way and the benches another. What i did discover is that i wanted them symmetrical, my wife says I'm a little OCD and maybe she is right. Anyway I got the material and tok the picture of the attached blue buckets and tiold the upholsterer that I wanted the stripes like this only symmetrical as as you can see the blue buckest are not exactly the same. Well here is what I got and the upholsterer took a little license with them and using the black lines so the stitches are really visible quilted them so they wouldn't move around. I like em and am anxious to get them installed and I'm working on the console so I can them in this season before I put the truck away for the Winter.
Attached Images

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote