View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #28
KP Jon

Re: Bed side replacement parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy old man View Post
Well ... No , I think you can be pretty certain the parts are all coming from the same AMD plant in Taiwan . I mean really guys we are talking about replacement parts for one model of 50 year old Chevy truck parts , Do you really think there are multiple factories producing multiple brands of the same parts for such a small market as 67-72 Chevy trucks ? All these different brands are just the middle men brands to try to imply different grades of products .By that thinking there would be 5 factories making rocker panels in Taiwan and shipping them to dealers all across the country ? I mean when you call Billy joe bobs truck parts and order a set of bedsides that he's walking out back and packing and shipping them to you from his warehouse ? No, they would be drop shipped to you from the suppliers warehouse rather than shipping them all over the country and that would be why we see so many parts show up with multiple stickers on them from multiple dealers like when my triplus bed sides arrived in an AMD box with Woodall stickers on it .

Goodmark
Dynacorn
Keyparts
Triplus
Woodall

I would just have a hard time believing just these 5 dealers would find it financially viable to do that , they would have to sell thousands of pairs bedsides each and every year ...
There are 5 factories that have produced rocker panels
KP Jon is offline   Reply With Quote